The U.S. Embassy Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania is recruiting a delegation to participate in the Big Iron Farm Show in Fargo, North Dakota, September 12-14, 2017.
Big Iron is the largest farm equipment show in the Upper Midwest in the United States. It is focused on large-scale (250+ hectare) farming, attracting over 700,000 attendees and over 900 exhibitors. Our international guests attend farm and ranch tours, equipment demonstrations, receptions and many other events. They also have exclusive access to the International Pavilion for educational workshops, free Internet access, snacks and refreshments and meeting space.
Join us as part of the Tanzania delegation and enjoy…
- Complimentary admission to expo.
- Access to an International Pavilion to facilitate one-on-one meetings with Upper Midwest agriculture equipment companies.
- Networking reception.
- Transportation provided to Big Iron show, events, and receptions.
- Computers with Internet in Pavilion.
- Tours of farms, fields, seed plots.
- Tours to manufacturers of storage, handling and conditioning equipment, large agricultural machinery dealerships and others arranged upon request.
- Equipment parade and demonstrations in the field.
- Finance experts and presentations.
- Press conference with State Officials.
For further information regarding the show please visit http://bigironfarmshow.com/
*Registration fee per delegate will be $200.
*Note that participants are responsible to pay for their own travel and hotel costs.
To register your interest or seek additional information, please contact us at Mary.Msemwa@trade.gov or +255 22 2294342.