Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program. The U.S. Mission Dar es Salaam will be accepting applications from June 1 – July 1 2019 for the Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Program. This program aims to support a wide variety of small-scale community-based initiatives that promote self-reliance, foster development through innovation, and promise an immediate and dramatic effect on local communities. The SSH philosophy is to help communities ready to help themselves.
- Read Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the program you are applying for carefully.
- Fill out mandatory application forms
- SF-424 (Application for Federal Assistance – Cover Sheet) Funding Opportunity:
- SF424A (Budget Information for Non-Construction programs) or
- SF424B (Assurances for Non-Construction programs)
- SSH Proposal Template (PDF 789KB)
and email complete package to Selfhelpd@state.gov
Or apply through Grants.gov