Ineligible Candidates Include
- Recent university graduates (even if they have significant positions);
- University teachers or academic researchers with no management responsibilities (except in the fields of Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment and Teaching of English as a Foreign Language);
- Individuals who have attended a graduate school in the United States for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2023;
- Individuals with U.S. in-country experience of any kind lasting more than six months during the five years prior to August 2023; and
- Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status may not apply to the program; they are ineligible for a J visa.