Final results of the selection process will be available by April/May of 2024. Please submit only the 2024-2025 application forms to facilitate timely processing of the applications. The applications must include letters of recommendation, TOEFL scores if available, academic transcripts and English language translations of all non-English documents.
Ineligible Candidates include:
- Recent university graduates (even if they have significant positions);
- University teachers or academic researchers with no management responsibilities (except in the fields of Substance Abuse Education, Prevention, and Treatment and Teaching of English as a Foreign Language);
- Individuals who have attended a graduate school in the United States for one academic year or more during the seven years prior to August 2024;
- Individuals with U.S. in-country experience of any kind lasting more than six months during the five years prior to August 2024; and
- Individuals with dual U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent resident status may not apply to the program; they are ineligible for a J visa.