The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
- About PEPFAR – This section contains information regarding support for host nations, strategy, prevention, treatment and care. Operational Plans and other PEPFAR-related documents are also found in this section.
- Implementing Agencies – This section contains information regarding the primary implementing departments and agencies of the Emergency Plan: Department of State, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Department of Defense, Department of Commerce, Department of Labor, Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), and Peace Corps.
- Countries – This section contains information regarding PEPFAR focus countries, Country Profiles, funding information, Country Operational Plan summaries, PEPFAR partners working in-country, and links to U.S. Embassy home pages and PEPFAR sites.
- International Cooperation – This section contains information regarding international cooperation including the support for the Global Fund, collaboration with UNAIDS, and collaboration with WHO.
- Guidance – This section contains links to PEPFAR policy guidance.
- Reports – This section contains links to Annual Reports to Congress on the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, Other Reports to Congress, and Annual Program Results Data.
- Press Room – This section contains links to Country Information, Fact Sheets and Issue Briefs, Reports, Newsletters, Remarks and Presentations, Photo Gallery, Press Releases and Biographies.
- Related Links – Related Websites